The Integrative Biology and Physiology Graduation ceremony is on Saturday, June 11, at 9:00 AM in the Court of Sciences (courtyard between Young and Boelter Halls). Refreshments will be served and seating will be available on first come, first served basis.
What you need to do:
- Complete the Senior Survey from the College of Letters and Science
Information compiled from the Senior Survey is useful to the faculty to assess the quality of the undergraduate curriculum and to identify areas needing improvement. Your response is anonymous.
- Complete the Commencement Confirmation Card (Name Card)
(Print your name legibly and provide phonetic spelling of your name)
- Cards will be available at the Undergraduate Office beginning May 23. I will leave a stack of cards in my mailbox in 124 Hershey Hall. Pick up the card before June 9. You will keep the card and bring it to the ceremony.
- Opening Remarks and Introduction of the Faculty
- Presentation and Hooding of Ph.D. Degree Candidates
- Presentation and Hooding of M.S. Degree Candidates
- Presentation of Outstanding Senior Award and Research Poster Presentation Awards
- Introduction of Physiological Science B.S. Degree Candidates
You will walk up the stairs and onto the stage with your “Name Card” in hand. You will give your card to Professor Mark Frye, who will announce your name. You will proceed across the stage to the Chair of the Department, Professor Rachelle Crosbie, with whom you will be photographed then you will return to your ORIGINAL seat.
- Closing Remarks.